Skip to content
Skip to navigation
- Hébert B., Woodford M., Rational Inattention when Decisions Take Time
- This paper contains our work on rational inattention in dynamic models
- Subsumes part of working papers "Rational Inattention with Sequential Information Sampling", "Information Costs and Sequential Information Sampling", and "Rational Inattention in Continuous Time"
- Hébert B., La'O J., Information Acquisition, Efficiency, and Non-Fundamental Volatility
- Dávila E., Hébert B., Optimal Corporate Taxation Under Financial Frictions
- Du W., Hébert B., Wang A., Are Intermediary Constraints Priced?
- Hébert B., Woodford M., Information Costs and Sequential Information Sampling
- New version focusing only on "neighborhood-based" information costs (no continuous time stuff) coming soon
- Subsumes part of working paper "Rational Inattention with Sequential Information Sampling"
- Slides: Information Costs Slides
- Hébert B., Externalities as Arbitrage